Geekvape Aegis Nano Pod Kit 800mAh 30W VS Geekvape Aegis Boost LE Bonus Kit| Comparison preview
Welcome to Efun.top
Geekvape Aegis Nano Pod Kit 800mAh 30W is one of the new Aegis series item. It's a portable and handy pod device. The Geekvape Nano Pod Kit bring me the memory of the Aegis Boost Bonus Kit. Let's check what's the difference between them.
Geekvape Aegis Nano Pod Kit is powered by 800mAh built-in battery with 30W maximum output. It features IP67 Rating, which offers waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. Geekvape Aegis Nano Pod Kit adopts 0.69 inch OLED black and white screen to show vaping data clearly. Geekvape Aegis Nano pod has 2ml capacity with top filling design. Aegis Nano cartridge supports adjustable airflow for RDL vaping.
• Internal 800mah battery, 5-30W output
• 0.69 inch Display(OLED black and white screen)
• Handy portability
• IP67 Rating
• Type-C quick charging
• Tri-proof Pod for RDL vaping
• Adjustable airflow
• Top filling design
Geekvape Aegis Boost LE Bonus Kit is powered by a 1500mAh built-in battery with 40W maximum output. The most advantage of the Geekvape Aegis Boost LE Bonus Kit is it will come with 5 Geekvape B Series Coils which can fully satisfied with your vaping needs.
• Powered by 1500mAh built-in battery, 40W max power
• AS chip with IP67 waterproof, shockproof and dustproof
• 0.42 inch OLED Screen to show vaping data
• Support MTL & DTL vaping
• 3.7ml e-juice capacity with easy top filling design
• Come with 5 Geekvape B Series Coils
• Quick lock and release design for switching pod system
Do you prefer Aegis Boost Bonus or Aegis Nano Pod?