Geekvape Aegis Legend VS Aegis Legend 2 Kit| Comparison preview
Welcome to Efun.top!
Geekvape Aegis Legend finally launch a new series kit, that's the Aegis Legend 2 Kit! It's an upgraded version of the Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit With Aero Mesh Version Sub Ohm Tank. Let's see the difference between these two items!
The original Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit is powered by dual 18650 batteries. the Aegis Legend fires up to a maximum output of 200W. The Aegis Legend works with an upgraded AS Chipset, bringing stable performance and a powerful output. Constructed with six high-quality materials, the Aegis Legend features extreme durability.
The GeekVape Aero Tank is an elegant sub-ohm atomizer with 4ml capacity and 25mm diameter. It has an easy top refilling design so you can screw off the top cap easily. An adjustable bottom airflow slot brings smooth airflow to the coil without compromising its flavor. The 0.2ohm Mesh coil and 0.15ohm IM4 coils bring good flavor and clouds too.
• Powered by 2 x 18650 cells (not included)
• Supports VW / VPC / TC / TCR / BYPASS / VPC
• IP67 waterproof / dustproof; MIL STD 810G-516.6 military grade shockproof
• All-new AS Chipset with color display
• Constructed with six materials for extreme durability
• USB charging and firmware upgrade
• Easy top refill and bottom airflow
Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 Kit is consist of Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 MOD and Z SUBOHM 2021 Tank. It features upgraded Tri-proof Technology: IP68 Rating shockproof, dustproof and waterproof. Geekvape L200(Legend 2 MOD 200W) is powered by dual 18650 battery with type-c quick charging and can fire up to 200W output. The Z SUBOHM 2021 Tank has 5.5ml capacity with top filling design.
• Powered by dual 18650 batteries, max 200W output
• Equipped with 1.08-inch TFT color screen
• It's smaller & lighter than the original Aegis Legend Kit
• IP68 Rating, Shockproof tech
• Larger air slots
• Top airflow & Adjustable airflow
• Leakproof design
• Compatible with Geekvape Z series coil
Do you like the Geekvape Aegis L200(Legend 2) Kit?